Tingloti Pass Trek
₹*13700 per person
04 Nights 05 Days
Tingloti pass also known as Tingloti Gali located on the high rising mountain range separating Sural valley and Hudan valleys.
Setting up base Camps at Sural Bhatori and Hudan Bhatori respectively, trekkers pass through the high altitude pasturelands which in the months between July to September is full of wildflowers. One passes through the steep incline of Tingloti pass during their trek which is located at a height of 4761 metres (15620 ft).
Highlights of the program
- Longstanding connecting route between two Bhatoris (Sural and Hudan)
- Cross 15620 ft height on foot
- On the way visit Chabi waterfall
- High-altitude pasturelands with wild flowers
- Cryogenic snow-cladded yet accessible pass in the Pangi valley